Querida Familia y Amigos,
Hermana Rodrigues and I were able to give talks in sacrament meeting yesterday about the Atonement. We were nervous because it was the first time for both of us to give 20 minute talks in Spanish but everything turned out well. I learned a lot from my study of the Atonement. Mine was about how Christ had the attributes and qualification to bring to pass the Atonement. I learned about His humility and love even before he was ordained to be the Savior and His sense of duty and how that strengthened Him to live a perfect life. I love my Savior. I love the restored gospel and how the more we learn the more we realize we have yet to learn. We had a quiet little miracle last night. Hermana Probst and I contacted a lady that is the neighbor of one of our members a few months ago. We tried to organize a FHE with them and the members but it didn't work out. Then just a few weeks ago the lady mentioned to the member that she wants to learn more. The member couldn't remember her name, phone number or where she lived just that they always talked when they were waiting for their children to get off the bus. Her work schedule changed and she was no longer able to see the other lady until last night we went to the member's home and she told us that she had finally contacted her and that we'll see her this week at a Stake Relief Society activity.
Transfers are next week so I'll let you know on Tuesday what happens. I love you all so much. Have a fabulous week.
Hermana Kinghorn