Monday, March 21, 2011

Otra semana

Querida Familia y amigos,

Last week was transfers and Hermana Rodrigues and I both stayed here in the area.

We had branch conference on Sunday. The stake presidency came and talked about living our lives more openly so that we can have missionary opportunities. They talked about the importance of inviting other people into our lives and our homes and of being genuine friends. I was able to interpret the second hour for the two members of the stake presidency. We watched a video that went along with the 2011 mutual theme: We Believe. It was about these young men who went from just one active young man and how he invited a friend who invited a friend who invited a friend and now they have 26 active young men in their ward. If you can find the video on the internet I highly recommend it.

Things have been going well. Not much new has happened this week.

Con amor,

Hermana Kinghorn